THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 25, 2009

this is my life...


In remembering myself as a child, I find it hard to separate from my family. As I open my eyes in the morning, my father left our house to work. Things were running smoothly everyday mother is busy doing house hold chores. A smile or affectionate pat from them is like a gift from heaven. I never identified this specialness as being one of the blessings of having my family. Although our everyday journey in life is full of surprises and dilemma, my brothers and sisters are loving and kind to me. I am friendly, very approachable person, simple, sometimes naughty but sweet, loves listening rhythm and blues and love songs. I am found of reading poems also. My tummy gets upset when I eat vegetable like “saluyot” and “okra”. “Yuck!” I hate to see rats because of their looks and I really like stuff toys and roses... Hmmn… I love those things coz I feel so special and pretty.
Now that I am a full-fledged lady, I am now ready to face the world and old enough to become an independent daughter to my parents.
My parents couldn’t afford to send me in college so I decided to work in different store at fast food chains. I used to work not only for the pursuant of my studies but also to support my family in all our basic needs. It’s really hard for me to manage my time. To wake up early is not too easy for me…Instead of hanging out with my friends, I need to do all my projects or rehearsing for my reports in school. During my spare time, I’d rather choose to sleep at home rather than going somewhere else…but it’s ok! I know that to become a successful, you need to sacrifice such things even your happiness…
My tears were running every time I remember my dad. He passed away two years ago. Well, I considered it as one of the saddest part of my life. He is a naughty man and despite of being strict to us especially to me, he’s kind and a loving father. I really love him and I miss him. I know that he’s always at my side…”I miss you so much papa”!!!
But life must go on…whatever ordeals that may come, I need to be strong. I don’t have a self confidence but ill try to be strong…
Before I sleep at night, I use to look at the stars and start to mesmerize all my dreams. I want to finish my studies in college and to get a stable job. After 10 years, I want to manage my own internet café and a mini grocery for my family and to have a successful married life. I hope that this is not just a dream but a dream come true.

0 comments:

grace and renz

angels brought me here